Ranking
Original Post
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
is an upcoming direct sequel of 2009's award-winning Assassin's Creed II. Featuring Ezio once again, the game pictures him, now a legendary master assassin, leading a brotherhood of his in a hunt for Templars. This is also the first game of the series to include a multiplayer mode of any kind.
(to be updated)

-

Official website: http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/brotherhood/
Wiki: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com
Platforms: PC, PS3 & Xbox360
Release Date: November 16th

-

Screens

Videos

Last edited by Drakhir; Jun 16, 2010 at 03:33 PM.
Its finally here?!
OMG OMG! im not done with AC2 yet
well its nice to play with friends now too
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?
Oh I totally want to play this,time to buy a higher graphics card and play that game!
I totally love the trailers.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
I Love this game!One thing I didn't like was the fighting mechanism,I hope they made it better this year,everything else was pretty much perfect.I hope the multiplayer will be done right.Definitely buying it.
Multiplayer will be cool, but it annoys me playing as a character in multiplayer. Just give me a nameless assassin, not some other guy. And yeah I saw the website etc, so now the weapons make sense.

The UI looks way more bloated than previously, I like it to be cleaner and simpler.

For a nice change the campaign looks more cinematic and dynamic, but not as open world. Not sure if it is 'Assassin's Creed', but it is cool.
i can't wait till this comes out wooohooo <3 assassin's creed but i can never play it cause i can't afford it
they are making the game better and better
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
My bad. I just used the layout from my Red Dead: Redemption thread. Fixed.
Wait..

November 16th, 2010?
Such short time in between this game and AC2, makes you wonder if it's gonna be as good.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ