Ranking
Original Post
Where should Art collections go?
I was wondering if we could make art collectors, collections more of a mainstream thing for them to be sort of showcased, and if it were possible where could we put these collections. Like in a main sub forum not just in your clan thread.

Where does the community think they should go?
FMA05 and I had discussed putting it into the Entertainment and Media spot, but I would like to see what the rest of the community thinks.

Maybe make this into a poll at some point with places suggested.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Well, it seems that a gallery like that already existed in the past, the Showcase, and it was located in the Art section. Worth mentioning that there is a thread on s&i that is focusing on bringing back the Showcase. But it seems that it will run from its origins and it will be sort of a textures making competition.

So, i guess this new gallery can be a remake of the old one, where someone could suggest his collection of fine art to be showcased. And i suggested e&m as a way to make the board more attractive but leaving it as a second option seems better, because placing it on the art section seems to be more suitable than in entertainment and media.
Last edited by yuki; Mar 28, 2017 at 07:55 AM.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Hi I think this thread is more suited to off topic so I will leave it there
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Hi I think this thread is more suited to off topic so I will leave it there

Call me crazy but I think, just THINK, this is the Discussion board. Haha

Disregard that, I didn't realize it said "Moved:". huehuehue