Toribash
Original Post
Mobile Booster Problem
So, i wanted to buy Mobile Booster. Everything fine, logged to OneBip and then when it comes to Authorization. I've Sent ONE to 7959... AND... nothing happens. I don't want to send ONE again because i don't want to loose my money like some time ago i had problem with actually BUYING toricredits but now with TC everything fine. I just wanted to try that ToriBooster by mobile.

PS. OneBip site is still on so i will check if it has moved or stuck.
PS2. I live in Poland.
Edit: I've sent second time and still nothing I'VE LOST MY MONEY.
Last edited by Silver; Oct 5, 2008 at 12:59 PM.
You need to ring or email the OneBip support line. There is a thread in here with the number, I cant get it being on my phone. So just google OneBip support or go to www.onebip.com and click on contact or support. This problem is not something that Nabi Studios cant help you with until you have tryed the basic support lines. They will escalate the support ticket with OneBip if that doesnt work. Samurai, pointless post. Just as bad.
Last edited by Hawkinz; Oct 8, 2008 at 04:34 AM.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Silver, seeing you bought(attempted to) two boosters, one of which I assume you dont want. You could give Nabi Tiger a line at support@toribash.com about arranging to have it swapped for credits or something once you recieve the boosters. As your're probably aware OneBip dont offer refunds. (as far as I know) Does a mod mind merging my posts please? Ive got a character limit
Last edited by Hawkinz; Oct 8, 2008 at 04:47 AM.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole