Ranking
Original Post
Invite link thingy
every time someone clicks on my on.toribash thingy I don't get 30 creds. Why is that? Am I cheating or something?

www.saveapuppy.on.toribash.com
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
You can only get it so many times from a persons IP adress with in a certain time period if I remember right. So people don't try to farm by having all there friends click on it constantly.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
It's once per IP address if I remember correctly.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
You can't get money for clicking your own .on link.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Originally Posted by SgtBeans View Post
I mean it hasn't even worked once

Its not really a big deal its just 30 tc. But if you are really concerned about it
try changing your invite link name. I'm not sure this will do much but it
may work. Also try going to your link from a different i.p address and see
what happens.
[spirit]
Your .on link has to have the same name as your forum name. Example: sgtbeans.on.toribash.com

That's what it should look like so that you get credits
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
1 Week Ago 09:48 PM
Your .on link has to have the same name as your forum name. Example: sgtbeans.on.toribash.com

That's what it should look like so that you get credits

really? oh....
You can't get money for clicking your own .on link.

and I know that
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies