Toribash
Original Post
ninja training/arena
here is a mod i worked on for just about a few hours, hope y'all like it
Attached Images
screenshot-03-23-11-33.jpg (25.8 KB, 195 views)
Attached Files
lolies_ninja_training_arena.tbm (25.1 KB, 73 views)
Ready to set the world on fire
Nice mod, but there is one thing that bugs me. The sticks: Isn't it gonna be hard to climb with them?. For example if you are gonna climb up on a wall then the player middle in everything drops the sticks and continue.

But yea it's possible but hard

nice mod man

I think the colours look a little dull or dark, More pastel like colours would suit this beautifully.
I really love the little details like the japanese writing and the small pond.
Although giving such details in places can make other areas seem empty and less interesting.
overall 7/10 for me. (asthetically speaking/not gameplay)
- Blu -
Ok so i found out that the sticks are verry verry verry glitchy when i drop them they fly everywhere and when i previewing my replay then the game crash (Because the camera is going crazy). So there is a giant bug that happens with the sticks and with a easier word the mod is kind of broken

Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
Ok so i found out that the sticks are verry verry verry glitchy when i drop them they fly everywhere and when i previewing my replay then the game crash (Because the camera is going crazy). So there is a giant bug that happens with the sticks and with a easier word the mod is kind of broken

its true, blu could you make a mod with no sticks, because ive tried to drop the sticks and my pc gets instant lagg, but tho, its a really cool mod, might do a replay soon
Originally Posted by lolies View Post
Ok guys I'll take out the sticks, thanks for the tips

Np but after you make a mod test what can go wrong before publish it