Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Portal Mod
Here's a mod a made based off the portal video game. It uses a replay hacking script I made to teleport you through the portals.
Blue portals are entrances and orange ones are exits.

Setup and Installation:
[1] Put the portal.lua into your data/script directory.
[2] Create a new folder called portal_replays inside data/script.
[3] Open portal.lua in a text editor and change the names of the replay files (on the first couple lines of the file) to whatever you want and save it. The first replay name is the one you will create inside toribash. The second replay name is the one that the script will create.

code code:
--Parameters:

local filename="testing.rpl" --You can change the name of the replay you are editing here.
local newreplay="new_portal.rpl" --You can change the name of the new replay here

--------------------------------------------------------------

How to Use:
[1] Once you have reached a portal (about an outstretched arm's distance from it) edit one of your joints states (for example change the neck to extended or something) and press space. This will be the point that you are teleported from. (where you were at before you pressed space)
[2] Next press R and press F and save the replay as the name you called it in the script. (default is "testing")
[3] Next press escape and goto setup-->utils-->scripts and load portal.lua
[4] Then click on one of the buttons to teleport through that portal. (first, second or third portal)

[5] It will tell you at the bottom that it finished and where to find your replay. Copy it to your replay folder and edit it in toribash.

Some of the code is from NutHug and Stupinator so credits to them.
Attached Files
portal.tbm (26.5 KB, 132 views)
portal.lua (13.6 KB, 100 views)
Last edited by MacSparrow; Aug 17, 2017 at 11:44 PM. Reason: stupid photobucket
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
it does not work .-. i press the teleport and edited a joint. And nothing happend

Is there a replay inside the portal_replays folder?
And did u change the name of the replay name in the script?
Last edited by MacSparrow; Sep 4, 2015 at 05:40 PM.
here it is. Sorry i figed out
-----
but the thing is. The third is broken. Becouse when i press teleport the third this happens
-----
nvm here is the new
Attached Files
Sweeyollo_Portal.rpl (255.3 KB, 24 views)
new_portal.rpl (218.4 KB, 8 views)
new_portal.rpl (343.5 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by TorixDemon; Sep 4, 2015 at 05:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

I wanna figure this mod out so bad.

I'm downloading this. You're a brilliant person.

STILL CAN'T COME UP WITH SCRIPT IDEAS SHIET