Toribash
Original Post
Activating Textures
My head texture isn't working. I see That some peoples are, and aren't. I want to use my head! Lol, but how do I fix?
-----
Nvm, clan
Last edited by Nijia; Aug 28, 2012 at 02:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Try to activate it.If you have activated it and it's still not showing up try to /dl or /lp your self.
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
First you have to make sure you have activated it, to do that go to shop ---> deactivated ---> activate , then you go to shop ----> textures, the head textures is usually the first one. You should be good from there on. Also when you are in the game do /dl [yourself] and /lp [yourself]
those arent the problems. Due to the update in the clans and all the textures dont work for anyone. They are going to fix this in toribash 4.0.
U can make your self see ur skin but no one else will see it.
Go to computer >> local disk >> Games >> toribash 3.99 >> custom >> (your username) copy all the files from this folder << back to custom >> (clanname)(your username) and paste the files you copied.
Note: You will be the only one to be able to see the textures until version 4.0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah this a common issue since the last clan update thing, so my advice is to wait because there isnīt much you can do to fix it but what the guy above me said.