Toribash
Original Post
Blowing Off Steam
Hey guys. I'm just blowing off a bit of steam here. I've noticed that absolutely NO ONE posts in the replay or recruitment threads these days, unless it's me or Geast on the odd occasion. Somehow, everyone finds it more interesting to go bump RDC's fucking threads even though he's gone. People post in the replay thread asking to be recruited, when the recruiting thread is RIGHT THE FUCK ABOVE IT. I've become really bored of late because of this shit. Even if people post in the threads they're supposed to, no one except me will read them, because I'm the only one around who pays attention to anything anymore, it seems. I may take a break for a while till you guys become active. I think I'll go help Rob with HR because they're dying out, but please, keep Phantom alive for future members. A lot of people hear that Phantom is great, but if they get accepted and nothing goes on, they'll probably leave (case and point D34dguy from HellRazor). Great guy but he quit because of lack of forum activity.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
u 2nd dan yet i am asking u here cause i dnt think i have ever seen u in the game try playing more and u will see how active phantom is!!!
Jesus Did It For The Chicks
I'm Co-Leader of the clan, of course I play online. I meant forum inactivity if you had read that post at all you'd know that. And Peter who the fuck are you? why would you post to just say 'wtf' at someone's signature?
HEY. Peter is cool. He is hilarious. And how wil lyou taking a break, improve our activity. HellRazor is even more inactive at us, Your just gonna make yourself even more frustrated. Logic works.
Originally Posted by OfPhailure View Post
Yeah sorry to see ya go dee eff Anyways, good luck with HellRazor hope you decide to join re-join sometime xD

Phailure, how could he re-join if he hasnt left -.-
God has a point there Steve. I haven't left and don't plan to unless my boredom meter breaks. But God, I never said my taking a break would help you guys, I just can't be arsed to manage all the retarded threads.
/invade

i really didnt think it was necessary to bump my old dead thread i would expect that it would have been deleted. i find no use into bumping old threads like seriously .Come on get some activity into forums.
JaCk Is BaCk