Toribash
contract...
time:TONIGHT 8:00 southern eastern / north american timeZONE
mod:kickboxing
declaring war from The Street Kings

Signature:needed by DAT to declare offical war
I fu**** a murmade
.... -/+?GMT hmmm lol and how many members participating in the event.
I will wait for JePoy to posts before i do anything else.
||||7th dan black belt||||
TSK what clan is that never heard.

and don't invade DAT forum again or else. some action will do

btw have a clan league show your skill in the clan league
Oh No!! A fag has declared war! We're scared!! OMG OMG OMG[/sarcasm]

lol, What's TSK? The Suckers of Kings? It's a one-man clan right? I pity the fool XD

Also:
Originally Posted by Chac
Note: when you decide it is a good idea to make a post in a clan board, think twice. If you invade a clan forum the clan members can from now on report you to get you banned for a day. If your clan board is invaded with spam, or ANY kind of shit posting, use the report button.

Last edited by RicH; Mar 8, 2009 at 02:36 AM.
see theyre no rules anout declaring war on clans (and if there is thats pretty stupid) and fyi its not a 1 maned clan and this sint spamming this is an honest chalenge to get us notived by peole to show were not pussys so go ahead and decline in our book thats saying your scared

ohh and its
TrueStreetKings

▲ ▲
If you want to declare war on us, get official. Why would we accept a war from an unofficial clan? That's just stupid. Also, you should announce it first to your members and in your forum, then you should notify the leader of the clan you are declaring war on, and then post the link here to notify us of the war. You should also prepare the exact schedule, the members that are gonna join and so on... This isn't the right way to declare war, you just want it "Right here! Right Now!". It's too immediate.

You lack the knowledge about the rules and regulations of clans, don't you?

Now, why don't you go back to your clan and get them official? Instead of being too proud of yourselves. It's like this, if a random hobo just asked you "Hey yo! FiTe meh or elze!!" and you don't accept it, he'll just say "you scared *****!! You're just scared you're gonna lose!!", it won't affect you if you have a brain. Your useless insults won't affect us.

Also, LEARN TO TYPE!
Last edited by RicH; Mar 8, 2009 at 03:05 AM.
ok one thing dont you think a clan that is brave and has brave mebrs and who does brave things is going to be thought of more then scared clans who are afraid of evrything
another thing the mebrs that were going to fight were notifyed

▲ ▲
You just don't get it do you? GET OFFICIAL

And how could we be scared of your clan? Just a bunch of guys who just thought they would like to form a clan just to brag, I don't think so. XD