Toribash
Original Post
Results of first league game.
Our match with Bouncy was a thrilling 16 game tie breaker! I am somewhat please with this result, even though Bouncy were trying some pretty bad tactics. I would like to thank Suo, Chozo and Guv! For actually comming on and proving to them that we are a clan to be taken seriously! They are the hardest team in the league (excluding Torigods when they show up), so dont be too bummed out by this result. We all earned our spots as great clan members and we proved we are one of the best clans out there!

Once again, thanks guys, we put on an amazing show!

+1 karma to all that played, wooo!
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Re: Results of first league game.
Bah... forget Ducky... he's never really done anything good, 'cept for ban hammering stuff...

And, higher payouts from him...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Very good fights, indeed.

The replays are below. See the last one (Slainvet vs Chozo) for a real thriller. Chozo's belt upgraded at the end of it, and we watched the replay to see who won Was pretty tense, as the score was 7-8 in bncy's favor at the time.
Attached Files
[bncy]vs[spirit].rar (329.3 KB, 28 views)
Creator of Aikido and Wushu
Most likely candidate to rediscover Toribash every 3 years.
Originally Posted by suomynona
Bah... forget Ducky... he's never really done anything good, 'cept for ban hammering stuff...

You think all I'm useful for is banning stuff? Shame on you :@

Good fight anyway.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Yeah there was a bit of confusion to who actually won that. At the end of the day, we ALL put up a damn good show. Definetly the best match of the week so we all, including bouncy should be proud i think.

+1 karma for the replays cheers dudes ;)
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.