Toribash
Original Post
[Aeon] - Recruitment [Some Spots Free]

What is [Aeon?] (click me)

At the moment there is two free spots. (out of 20)

If you want to join [Aeon] you came to the right place.

What are you waiting for, get in line and apply!

Requirements are as follows

A free spot in the Clan that you can fill.

Having read this

A minimum belt of 2nd Dan is preferred
(Unless ofcourse you have special gifts such as a good artist, video maker etc.)

Fluent in English i.e. reading and writing.

!!!Forum activity!!
(Skype/Steam is also recommended)

It has to be a free-formed application.
You must put effort into your application. Non-freeform applications will not be tolerated.

You App will be discussed in the private board by the Elite and the leaders.
If you get accepted you are now a trial member for about 4 weeks.
You will get a PM after you finish your trial time.
Now you have to make a new thread and tell us if you still want to join Aeon.
It should include who you got to know and what you think about us.

If you wish to join [Aeon] make sure you aren't impatient, the application voting process might take up to 2 weeks.
If you get rejected, feel free to re-apply 4 weeks later.
To make sure you read the whole thing, please include the phrase "Jormungandr" in you application.

Don't even think about writing an app if you don't want to stay for longer time!!!
Clanhoppers will end up on my personal blacklist!!!
~ViperTech

The following apps are on our todo list:

--none--
Last edited by Chirs; Nov 1, 2016 at 04:36 PM. Reason: updated
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave

Belt: Brown but my ex-Main (NinjaKyle) Was 4th dan black belt

GMT: -5.00 Eastern

Past Clans
Phase: Were Forum Inactive
Brutal: were forum inactive
Pyro: Died
Cry: Didnt Feel like the clan for me
Electric: Leader spammed alot and didnt care
Origin: didnt feel like the clan for me
Metal:Sadley Died

Player Card: (Old)

Player Card: (New Main)

About Yourself: My name is Kyle i really like [Aeon] a couple of my friends are in this clan .I live in Greensboro, North Carolina i've been playing toribash for 2 1/2 years and i really like toribash i am forum active and i play in game everday all day i try to post when i want every day My favourite mods are Wushu, Mushu, ABD,Akido,Greykido but i never really focused on any other mods. And i would like to join this clan cause i thinks it is a really good clan and i know im not like master belt like the rest but i stand out when i play i practice all the time and i hope yall consider this app ty for taking your time out of your day to read this app and i am a well rounded guy i know when to make people laugh and i know when to get serious you always gotta have a well rounded guy in your clan and hopefully i will be that guy

I have applied for this clan before. I wasn't as experienced as I am now, so that might've been what held me back. I hope I can redeem myself and be able to become apart of [Aeon]. I've seen a lot of members and they seem really good, some never really speak when I'm around, which I have no problem with.

If you didn't know, I am a very experienced Mushu'er/Wushu'er. Only a handful of people know of my skill but I am hoping to become known more. I am 13 I am a very mature guy, I understand some of you might've heard bad things about me in my past, because I will admit, I was not as experienced as I am now though. But I hope you all can forget the past (including other people that I might've had problems with that may be reading this), and focus on what's important, the present and future. It's not much because all of my old replays have been obscured due to updating my Toribash. So they are all gone, most of my favorite ones too. But some of you may have already seen these two because I have been sharing them everywhere like crazy due to me really liking them to an extreme. To tell you a bit more about myself, I like to play sports, I am a very intelligent and out-going guy . I can be serious and be really funny at times. But I am usually chill at times unless I am upset for whatever reason.

I can't think of what else there is to inform you of about myself, but I hope this should do. So I hope you all take this application into consideration. Oh and by the way, for those of you that don't know,Unfortunately i dont have a skype. but sometime soon but when i do Feel free to contact me. Any other questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this.

Sincerly,

Rainn

Attached Files
#A_Star.rpl (165.2 KB, 10 views)
#Fluidity.rpl (166.9 KB, 9 views)
#Anxiety.rpl (145.0 KB, 5 views)
║ OŁƉɅ ║
I'm going to ask a few questions, have you had any infractions or bans of any sort?
Which country do you originate or are living in?
Any special skills you could bring to Aeon and what made you apply to Aeon?
Also, I was a blue belt when I applied ages ago and I was told I have balls for applying at blue.
You sir, have balls and its a yes and a sorry from me for the interrogative questioning xD
Proud member of [Aeon] and property of Sockete/co - owner Aonanami/ sugar daddy - TheAnimal/ Co - worker analwache
1st Question: Um I guess I got an infraction because I asked if I could be a single Allie and I forgot I had to pm to ask that

2nd Question: Im living in Greensboro, North Carolina wich is in U.S.A…

3rd Question: I have a lot of skill in-game and if we do clan wars I'm am really good I a really forum active iSpeed knows because we used to be in a clan together
║ OŁƉɅ ║