Toribash
Original Post
you are addicted to my swag
i only look at the forums when im re-listening to my beautiful music that i make and i blow smoke from my mouth and dissolve pills under my tongue
Just bring wibbles back at this point
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Originally Posted by terezi View Post
i only look at the forums when im re-listening to my beautiful music that i make and i blow smoke from my mouth and dissolve pills under my tongue

you should try a mega dose of psychedelics instead of smoke + pills it will improve ur posting abilities
Originally Posted by AltyWalty View Post
you should try a mega dose of psychedelics instead of smoke + pills it will improve ur posting abilities

scary post
-----
stop trying to shill your products here fucker
Last edited by Arctic; 1 Week Ago at 11:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
stop promoting on my threads we all know i get the most traction on here we dont have to go acting upon it lil man

when did bro fully pivot his personality to shadow
lmao i don’t know anything about sonic does shadow shill their drugs online?
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
scary post
-----
stop trying to shill your products here fucker

I have no products to shill psychedelics are easy to obtain fairly safely, the best method would be to grow ur own mushrooms since then u dont need to interact with any dealers
-----
Originally Posted by jsph View Post
when did bro fully pivot his personality to shadow

online persona=/=personality
I would not expect you to understand this, but for the majority of people their online persona is only a small aspect of who they are and not their entire personality
Last edited by AltyWalty; 1 Week Ago at 06:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
online persona=/=personality

the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime
Originally Posted by terezi View Post

Your threads belong in the hall of shame.

Fuck out of here