Toribash
Original Post
Belt Statistics (as of 31/3/2010)
So I just got 2nd dan, and I checked out my achievement.. then the thought struck me: "I wonder what the breakdown of belts looks like.." So I made a chart in Excel to show how many people have each belt achievement, from white to 10th dan. Master and Custom belts aren't included, because there aren't achievements for them.

Here's the data:

There are 3.7x more white belts than orange belts, and almost 500x more whites as there are 10th dans. How about that success rate!

I just thought this was interesting.
that is interesting and your pretty much right. alot of white belts are bank alts, normal alts and so on, so this amount isnt rly true DD but well... it is like it is. most ppl stop b4 they are even black belt.
Check out my Youtube!
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
I think you care too much as I know this is just a game.

Yea, it is a game.. I know that, too. I don't really know what point you're trying to make. As I said, I thought it was interesting to see.

olik, You're right. So making the comparison to orange belts, there are 125x as many orange belts as there are 10th dans, and 16x as many blacks as there are 10th dans. Haha.
Props to you, interesting to see. But not unexpected.

This game is difficult, people get bored and leave quickly. Hence the purpose of Toriagents to combat this.
Sort of refreshing to see that only 374 other people got 10th dan, asides from the 100 or so that past it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Nothing to be taken offensively: I just would've never thought of someone caring all that much about Toribash to make an entire chart on it.

And now that I know that I'm one of only 3000+ people, I feel special

And btw, you're probably one of the most mature juniors in like, forever
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Thanks I guess. I don't care that much, I just thought it was cool. It took 5 minutes, if that. Just a bit of number punching and clicking a few buttons to make a graph in Excel.

Is there a way to tell how many master belts and custom belts there are?
Probably the best way is to ask someone who knows that...

I don't, and I don't know who does so, good guessing to ya

(probably mods/admins)
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
wow, there are too much White belt accounts. But i guess a lot of them are peoples alt's accounts.
Still the number amazes me :P
lol wut