Ranking
Is this two questions? If it is, you can create a thread in the art forum and you can find someone who is willing to sell it to you or give it to you
Don't Be Racist
Why would you make a thread about art when you're not the artist neither the seller.
Maybe in art thread but I think that board i just made for CnC to the artists.

I see you tried to change your thread title, you can't do that, you should be a board moderator for that.

If you want to know how to get a bot, ask someone who knows how coding works and he can probably give you a price and make it.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He means to display his art, but not sell it, I think

I believe you can make a thread in the art section but I can't say for sure, I don't go there often

As for the betting not, listen to zwouter
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
He means to display his art, but not sell it, I think

I believe you can make a thread in the art section but I can't say for sure, I don't go there often

Yes, I mean to display the art, also, answers for the bot question are no longer needed.
If you want to post your art without selling it, check the Art forum and post it with a new thread.
You probably should watermark it though, just to be sure.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by nerti View Post
If you want to post your art without selling it, check the Art forum and post it with a new thread.
You probably should watermark it though, just to be sure.

I wouldn't post the flats of course, but what if I wasn't the artist(just the owner) and didn't want to sell the art?
-----
Close this pls
Last edited by Frankie518; Feb 11, 2015 at 01:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump