Ranking
Original Post
The Best Meal You've Ever Had
This thread is self-explanatory- simply post the most delectable meal you've ever had in the most detailed way possible, and when and where you ate it.

Seattle, Washington
June 3, 2009

Started off with 2 platters of fresh, iced, raw Kuushi oysters with horseradish at the bar. My cousin Dan knew the head chef of the restaurant (a place called the Manhattan, across from the Metropolitan), so we got unlimited oysters for free, and the chef there (Blair was his name, if I'm not mistaken) sent out incredible food from the kitchen- most notably;

-goose liver with caramelized sauteed onions and an orange sauce
-fresh scallops, grilled and served with some garden vegetables
-fresh prawns

and the main course was a T-bone steak, medium rare, with onions and more scallops.

Dessert was a fine creme brulee.

Your turn.
This is definitely a hard question, i like chinese stuff. It would have this place i went to where you could make your own chinese meal. You could also make your own fried rice and stuff.
bring back wibbles
Hard to say...

I've been to many nice restaurants. As for home-cooking: Nothing tops grandma's plune dumplings.
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.
I had a 9 course a la carte meal at an amazing restaurant called Celtic Manor in Wales. Lovely stuff. And plenty of wine. And completely paid for.
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
In a Spanish themed gourmet restaurant in Tokyo. We got invited by collegues of my dad, otherwise we would never go to a place like that.
I still have the menu somwhere, I'll edit it here later if I find it.