Toribash
Original Post
Cops.
I hate them. Seriously.

So we were like 7 people yesterday. All drunk as fuck, waiting for our bus to come so we could go downtown and have some more fun.

We had lots of empty bottles so we were throwing them into one of those glass containers... dunno if you have them in america, but yeah, that's usually where you put them.

Anyways, it was 2 AM when we did this, our bus came five minutes later, we went in had a seat and... suddenly the bus is surrounded by FOUR police vehicles. :|

The bus drivers like; "Wtf?" and we are asked to go outside. Someone reported us for vandalism. ROFL.

Then we had to give out all our info, show our identity cards... and were generally treated like criminals. I dunno what they'll do with my info now, but since I haven't really done anything... fu cops.

Did anyone of you experience something similiar?
Last edited by Galrath; Nov 14, 2009 at 08:21 AM.
♠NO♠
Naw. I'm 15.

But did you guys break anything? Because if you didn't its not vandalism.
bring back wibbles
Not really besides one empty bottle that accidentally fell down.

But nothing really happened or got broke.
♠NO♠
That shouldn't happen as far as I know.. It's not vandalism if it's yours.
<Skulfuk> I'm a rapist? I prefer to call it "surprise sex"
Get drunk at home.
The cop has a duty to check your info, what if they never did check info. They would let criminals get away. Quit bitching that someone did their job and wanted to help society. Bitch about the faggot who reported you for no reason. People these days are too ignorant too think about the situation from the officers point of view. What if there were vandals or murderers or rapist, and the officer took no ID. You'd bitch that he's not doing his job. But if he takes your ID you bitch that he's a pig in a uniform who only wants to hurt you and make you suffer. While there's a 1 in a million case were an officer is actually bad the media takes it far out of proportion. Officers take the most crap for their jobs and people are almost happy whenever an officer is fired because he shot someone who was shooting a kid or something.
Last edited by a_coathanger; Nov 14, 2009 at 08:41 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
At this party once, the whole backyard got stormed by over 50 police men. No joke, they seriously fucking hated the noise.

I mean, yeah, the party was massive and we all predicted that it was going to get broken up but the cops treated us like pieces of shit because there were so many cops.

They really suck sometimes.
lol
Indeed, the cop was doing his job. Responding to the call and all, but the moron who placed the call. That's who you should be mad at. Not the cops.
Clanless
I can't really say they are my hero's, they all are a bunch of party poopers.
But they protect us by doing their job etc.