Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Marketing Question
I have 10k and would like to exponentially increase this number.
I'm good at making art and videos.

What would / could be the fastest potential way to gain more money
damn im gettin old
Videos won't get ya shiet, but art can earn you pretty good money.

As long as it's something that isn't all too abstract. Only the famous artists can get away with that because people mostly buy their heads for the name, not the art itself (no offense).
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Just because videos don't make anybody else shit doesn't mean he couldn't set a trend. If he established himself as a great video artist there'd be money if he knew what to offer, just seems that nobody is interested in making pricey video shops in the market apparently...

Maybe we'll see some in the future.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Just because videos don't make anybody else shit doesn't mean he couldn't set a trend. If he established himself as a great video artist there'd be money if he knew what to offer, just seems that nobody is interested in making pricey video shops in the market apparently...

Maybe we'll see some in the future.

It would be nice to start a trend like that, although it would be easier to make "fast money" by selling art, which is the overall goal.

An idea like this could get you more profit though, but would probably take a while to get started. (People wouldn't be used to buying videos)
S A D B O Y S
To Answer your Question, Market Stuff if your a good Marketer, Duel it 1-2k at a time if your a good Dueler. Quickest ways but require the Skill Set ;)
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |