Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to let me into Triforce?
Yes
1 Votes / 100.00%
No... You stupid pink guy.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Applying
Last night I was playing Toribash when Murmayder came into the room, and asked me if I'd be interested in joining the clan. And I said to myself, "What the hell. Triforce has been around a while."

Name: Nick Wiggins (Wiggins being my in-game name)
Belt: 3rd Dan
Past Clans: Evil, ToD, and a phail clan that I tried to create. =\
Reason: I just figured it wouldn't be too bad a clan to be in. Been around almost as long if not longer than I have. :P

Replays:
Uppercut Combo To Walk- SP- Some pretty hard hits. Followed by some walking.

Gotta Keep the Noobs In Line- MP- Me destroying some nublet in KB.

Judo2- MP- ಠ_ಠ

that's pretty much the only way I can explain that one.

SplitTiem- SP- Pretty Self Explanatory. xO

Surprisingly_I_Still_Got_It- SP- This replay was made after about a 6 month hiatus from Toribash.

Well, there's my application. I'll be watching to find out what you all think
Attached Files
wiggins-judo2.rpl (32.9 KB, 3 views)
Wiggins-SplitTiem.rpl (68.7 KB, 3 views)
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Lol, I thought you said you faled at judo?

He is good ingame and says he's forum active, he has good replays and he's the nicest pink guy I've met.

So what's the deal with the Old Schoolers clan? Is it dead or not? That original post is over a week old but still?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Oh, the Old schooler thread... I wanted to make a clan that was exclusive to "hardened" veterans of Toribash. It was going ok at first, but then it all went to shit very fast. =\

It's nothing anymore. Just a phailed attempt at what I thought was a good idea.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Okay, I'm going to close this thread. Make a new one and link it to this one so you don't need to type that all over again. Make sure the poll is public though.

Your forum activity is admirable.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?