Toribash
Original Post
Cnc Spar Run
hello, I need some CnC and tips on improved running, I'm tired of youtube run /and launching so I'm starting to run realisticly, "with the arm back for ninja like run"

Please Review
Attached Files
Spar Run Test.rpl (59.9 KB, 20 views)
try not even starting out with bending over like that. watch some other peoples runs and try to come up with you're own, that and move your arms....
basically just get fall over and use your feet to catch yourself
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
You'll want to start out slow, let your body lean forward smoothly and at it's own pace, then, let momentum and gravity do their work, and you'll lean faster.
In that run, your arms didn't move one bit. To have a pretty decent looking run, you'll want them moving around, even just a tiny bit. Keeping yours arms in one place the entire run doesn't look too good, and it also accounts to stiffness.
Your footwork was alright. Try to have your feet flat, or very quickly from your heel to flat feet. It's probably just me, but I don't find it appealing to run on your heels.
Anyway, if you have trouble with going into the direction you want to move into, play around with your chest, your pecs, glutes, lumbar, and maybe even your shoulders and feet (If you stay on your heel, you can rotate into the direction you want to go in a lot easier, but it can also mess you up, so be careful).
I took your advice demon, and I think this second try is WAY better than the first one, I hold on the knee while it on ground to cause more traction and speed, look at results

-bump
Attached Files
Run test #2.rpl (93.4 KB, 11 views)
This helped me when I needed to learn how to run.

Also try to make up your own run while looking at tips from the video. Good luck.
Replay thread

Just made...

Things to avoid (primarily for realism): rotating your chest in the run (because it tends to throw you off-balance), and extending the arms or legs.

I saw your "chase" replay and the start was good compared to your other ones. Also the footwork was very smooth. I wouldn't be so quick to extend your arms, as I stated above, and also avoid making sudden contractions/extensions of the elbow as it looks unrealistic. Try to keep your shoulders at a position like you had when you started, and maybe relax once and a while. Also practice contracting and extending your pecs in regular intervals, almost as if someone is swinging their arms as they run. For example, if you were to extend your right hip and contract the left hip, contract your right pec and relax or extend the left one. It takes practice but once you get it running becomes easy.

Remember, relax is your best friend when it comes to realism, but hold is your ally when it comes to stability.
ORMO|Retired