Toribash
Original Post
[AUCTION] [set] FLAMING ROBOT
Selling my current set to buy a new one, if you want to have a good look at it (not steal) -.- you can /dl me then /lp 0 ToriBashem. Here are some pics of the set:

Start Bid: 15k
Min Raise: 1k
Auto buy:60k (if you use this you get copper force and a right leg texture trail)
End Date: 10th October or if Auto buy is used

Happy Bidding
Last edited by Festus; Oct 6, 2009 at 01:25 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Lowered Start bid and min raise
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SPECIAL DEAL FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!

Autobuy set for 60k and you will also get copper force,copper relax and a right leg texture trail!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well what price would you bid on it for?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lowered starting bid to 15k
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]