Ranking
Original Post
How to make a lot of tc.
I can't possibly understand how some people have a 512 texture set. How can someone get so much tc. I know winning matches earn like 10 tc but cmon that's nothing how do these guys get so much. Marketing items won't help I mean the only items you can market are the ones you have bought already so I'm just lost. I want to save up for a 512 set but if I keep earning tc the way I am now that will never happen. So what's the deal?
Well a lot of people buy tc from people like some people sell at 10k/1$ and others do as low as 8k/1$. Others bet tc in bet servers, some do auto tourneys then bet it.
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
From where can I buy tc off people?

find someone that seems trustworthy who sells tc. People who have a lot of posts and no bans and such.... and than arrange to buy tc from them. This will most likely include you sending the money via paypal and they will then send you the tc here.
wishful eyes deceive me
There are a lot of markeeters who sells tc for good rates, and they are also trustable. Insanity, Snow, Cold, Senpai, Advens and more are selling their TC every day. Contact them and see if you can buy some from them.
You can also earn Tc with winning tourneys, winning bets and winning decapprizes.
That's how I got my full 512.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
iRookie is selling a lot of tc right now.. Try Pm'ing him..

Also, a lot of people get their tc from dueling (iRookie is one of them),
but if you're not confident in your abilities, many also make tc betting,
or hosting bets.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
I can't possibly understand how some people have a 512 texture set. How can someone get so much tc. I know winning matches earn like 10 tc but cmon that's nothing how do these guys get so much. Marketing items won't help I mean the only items you can market are the ones you have bought already so I'm just lost. I want to save up for a 512 set but if I keep earning tc the way I am now that will never happen. So what's the deal?

I've made a bunch of TC, but I've come a long way. For a casual gamer, it's 90% better to just buy them and stuff.

Usually when you get bored you can get rid of your values without losing too crazy amounts as well.

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
iRookie is selling a lot of tc right now.. Try Pm'ing him..

Also, a lot of people get their tc from dueling (iRookie is one of them),
but if you're not confident in your abilities, many also make tc betting,
or hosting bets.

You must be bullshitting. Who can irookie beat in duels? Ok, me, but it's a struggle. I don't believe you he makes good TC from duels in 2015, especially with duel game being as dead as it is.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
I've made a bunch of TC, but I've come a long way. For a casual gamer, it's 90% better to just buy them and stuff.

Usually when you get bored you can get rid of your values without losing too crazy amounts as well.

You must be bullshitting. Who can irookie beat in duels? Ok, me, but it's a struggle. I don't believe you he makes good TC from duels in 2015, especially with duel game being as dead as it is.

iRookie will, on the other hand, rape your betting server 60K worth of DP, and not spash any back. >_>
On that subject, hosting your own betting server can get you some extra pocket tc as well. You may need a little bit to start out, and maybe a few well-know Aikido player friends, but it's a decent way to make tc on top or other marketing resources.