Ranking
Original Post
How to: Make custom belt title flash
I've seen it on some belts I have no clue how to do it. Can someone please help me?
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
you need to have 20k qi and then buy the item, but you already have a custom belt so idk why you are asking how? LOL
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
it never flashes though :/
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
Don't know what you mean about it "flashing", but I think you can change the color by using
^## or something/
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
If you've seen people with it surely you can find them on the forums and view their active inventory to check the name of the custom belt.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
there was a bug in one of the toribash versions where custom belts would rapidly, continually change colour. he could be referring to that. what toribash verison do you have?
Last edited by killer3366; Feb 4, 2015 at 06:01 PM.
Dot dot dot