Ranking
Original Post
Displaying textures on market
Im pretty much done with a head I was working on. It was a quickly to test things out. Can I just sell it without displaying it on tori just by showing the square image. Because as of now I can't put it on my tori and screenshot it to display it on the market. So can I just display the square image. Or maybe is there a way to put the head texture on uke without having to load a 512 head on my own Tori?
Head over here if you have any questions market-related.

Answering to your question, you must have at least one preview of the texture you're selling.
Modo Bestia
You can display the flat, that's fine, but you might want to watermark it as so no one
can steal it.
If it doesn't work when you try, give up. It's much easier to search for a reason not to try, than for a reason to try
" At least 1 preview with toribash' default shader should be provided"

1 ingame screenshot with a white background.

Use a .tga if you dont have The item, there's a tutorial out therr somewhere
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1.convert your image to tga MAKE SURE TO NAME IT HEAD

2.go to C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Toribash\custom(or wherever you installed toribash) and make a new file. you can call it anything, i suggest naming it 0000(so it'll always be at the top of the list)

3. dowload this file and put it in the file you just made(see step 2)

4. Put head.tga (see step 1) in the file you just made (see step 2)

5. open toribash and type /lp 1 [the file you just made(see step 2)] DON'T TYPE /DL [the file you just made] BECAUSE IT WILL ERASE EVERYTHING FROM STEP 1 TO 4.

6. type /opt tori 0 and take a screenshot with a program like gyazo
Last edited by sery; Jan 28, 2015 at 07:52 PM.
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
" At least 1 preview with toribash' default shader should be provided"

1 ingame screenshot with a white background.

Use a .tga if you dont have The item, there's a tutorial out therr somewhere

Ah, nvm.. Yeah, you need to post an in-game image
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
Im gonna need to do alot of research -.-

Like what?
Just read the Market Rules next time.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.