Toribash
Original Post
Hello!
I am here at PF headquaters here. I have a message for you: This is what will happen to and your smilie soon enough! * puts up blaster shields around PF HQ*
Hi
Re: Hello!
Who is that? Our little friend is yellow, and, are you declaring war on us or something? I dont get it... anyway, you should post more informative posts, so people know what the fuck you are talking about.

[T]
#hi

If it's a war you want, it's a war you'll get. Get ready to face the yellow, fuzzy, EVIL wrath of Bouncy.
Originally Posted by Tonjevic
If it's a war you want, it's a war you'll get. Get ready to face the yellow, fuzzy, EVIL wrath of Bouncy.

Its not a war...i cant decliar wars. Oh, and your little smilie well this is his cousin the blue bouncy. Its just saying oneday you and your smilie will die....
Hi
Fixed =)
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod