Ranking
Original Post
Is this possible?
The clan Shrektastic (Shrek) has been dead for basically 2 years, none of the players have been on within 2 years except for one exception, who had played their last match in October of 2014. Is it possible I could quit my current clan and take over (Shrek) as the leader, like a GM or someone make me the leader/ invite me to (Shrek) seeing as how it would do no harm because the 5 or so current members haven't even played within 2 years and most likely won't come back. This may be a stupid question but thanks for answering it.
there is a possibility to "revive" a dead clan. but a requirement of that is, you need atleast 3 of the former members to revive it.

you can read more about it here
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...05&postcount=1

anyways, you can try PM'ing a Clan mod about that case. as far i can tell you actually only want to have a clan with that certain name and care less about the players in it.

try to tell them what you want to do basically and those can tell you if it's allowed/possible or not.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
PM an admin or a clan moderator. I don't think you could, though.
Men are the best cooks! Cus with 2 eggs, 1 sausage and a bit of milk, he could fill a girl's tum for 9 months.