Toribash
Original Post
Toribash mod coquincedence
i just noticed that my favorite mod in Toribash is TK and and that I had taken teak-won-do for some time, has this happened to anyone else with any other mods (not the crazy ones. Ex. lolnade.tbm) but like akido wushu and judo ?

Just noticed. spelled coincidence wrong...fail
Last edited by wu12; Oct 30, 2009 at 05:03 PM.
I'm pretty sure hampa does judo. I'm not sure if it is his favorite mode or not, but judo might have sparked his imagination and caused him to start making toribash.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
my favorite mod was judo till 9th dan ( openers got way to boring ) and ive been on judo myself, but ive also been on systema "stalins valken" ( russian martial art form )
Wich aikido would come closest to i think, but i dont really like aikido, people try and lift you to much, there's not enough twisting turning and breaking eachother for my taste. :P
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Originally Posted by wu12 View Post
i just noticed that my favorite mod in Toribash is TK and and that I had taken teak-won-do for some time

TK = Taek Kyon
'teak won do' doesn't exist, but I'll assume you mean 'Tae Kwon Do'.
Just puttin' it out there.
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
I'm pretty sure hampa does judo. I'm not sure if it is his favorite mode or not, but judo might have sparked his imagination and caused him to start making toribash.

It did, but he doesn't like the mode judo. I think he feels that sambo and aikido are closer to real judo.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well