Toribash
Original Post
Who is a marketeer?
Can anyone tell me who is a marketeer or better give me link to the list or something?
ToP Fighter!
Try to beat my MINIBASH CHALLENGE!
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Incorrect

That is Market Squad, police of the market. Marketeers would just be people that market often. Not sure if it matters whether or not they have Market Graduation though.
Last edited by Rayleigh; Apr 10, 2011 at 01:30 AM.
^ Incorrect.

The Marketeers are made up of primarily staff members, being the Market Squad and a couple of Administrators.

Atleast, that's what an official Marketeer is.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
No, you are incorrect Rayleigh. The marketeers are the market squad, hence why their subforum is called marketeers.

The word you are looking for is marketer with one e. That refers to people who market often.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No all of you are incorrect. The marketeers are made up of primarily the MS, admins, and a few smods, but there are a few normal members that are part of it. These normal members would just help choose items for auctioning or something.
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
No all of you are incorrect. The marketeers are made up of primarily the MS, admins, and a few smods, but there are a few normal members that are part of it. These normal members would just help choose items for auctioning or something.

And where did you get this information?
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The marketeers are not made up of anything.
It is just an account with several people having access to it.
An TSA who I probably should not name takes care of the transfers and a bunch of people who all happen to be Marketsquad or Ex-Marketsquad take care of the account's inventory .

Now to be actually useful:
Here is the requested link
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=489
They can sell you high qi stuff you normally would not be able to receive for loads of TC.
They do not accept real money or the like as their goal is to prevent an inflation of the TC.

If you mean marketeers in the general sense: They are people who try to earn money by buying items low and selling them high.
Everyone can be a marketeer. All you need is common sense.
How are you?
It's an account run by the msquad, which is made up of smods, admins, and other users.

[T]
#hi