Toribash
Original Post
wonder why
ialways wonder why toris are made of cubes and balls why not somthing like this

is it hard to make or The developers are just lazy?
would be very cool ^^
i think even more guys would play toribash when the toris look like this hehe
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes it would be nice ^^

Perhaps a graphics option for replays, using the same collision detection but the fancy models (there would be slight clipping but otherwise it would be fine!)
Or we could wait until a new version with updated graphics comes out.

Collision detection and modeling would prove difficult. Nothing lags a computer like animating fingers in a massive fight.
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
Or we could wait until a new version with updated graphics comes out.

Collision detection and modeling would prove difficult. Nothing lags a computer like animating fingers in a massive fight.

Nah it's actually not very intensive.
It takes a long time to do so thats why, even if 40h a week, as said in the "recruting c++ devs" still it would take minimum 6 months maybe.

And yeah its alot hard.
I think it would gave hard lags by some guys of us because this will be awesome graphics then...for many pcs to much
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it's not so much the graphics. it's what fnugget said, collision detection. it is a lot harder to code it in a way where there are more advanced shapes colliding. using formulas for rounded shapes with no real pattern is much harder than a 6 sided paralleled object.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.