Toribash
Original Post
Viruses, Problems, Major...
I don't know how I got them, or why, or where, but I nearly lost my computer because of BloodHound and other varius viruses, which may have come from something toribash related. I really need help on what I should do, because I was being "blackmailed", (the person sends me viruses, and tells me they'll fix it if i pay them a crapload of money). I just kinda need a little idea of why this stuff could be happening...
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
This stuff could happen because the hackers want to be rich, or just wanna have fun with computers, you could have annoyed this person, but normally they just want the cash.
Anyways, have you scanned your computer yet?
yes, I did the scan and it took like 3 fucking hours...
[RENEGADE]
but that doesnt mean the sender will stop.
[RENEGADE]
Just block the sender if its by email, or get a stronger firewall for your computer
and patch your computer with the new updates
What antivirus are you using?
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Whenver you download something you can run a scan on that individual file, also i know you know who the viruses are coming from, but are you downloading them, or do they appear. Also you should enable the function that lets you see "hidden" folders. Defragment your machine and don't download from sites or people you don't know or trust..
the god