Toribash
Original Post
I NEEDS HALP BAD!
I has a e-machines T3624 (made in 2003 or 02) i has nevr changed teh graphix card since i gots eet. I WANTS TEH SHADERZ BAD! i post pic of eet now.
HALP!
Originally Posted by nmilkosky View Post
Rules
  1. Type "I am having a problem with my shaders" instead of "my tori is bad it don't work plz help". In other words, type so other people can actually read it. If you are not too familiar with English, try to write it as best as possible.
  2. Post titles that describe your problem briefly. People who know how to help will see it, and most likely reply. Please don't write "help" as a title.
  3. Please, remember to look in the FAQ's section before posting a topic, or if it does not turn up in there, do a search for your problem.
  4. Post your computer specs when dealing with performance issues.
  5. No topics unrelated to Toribash and its forums.
  6. Do not post a reply if something similar is already posted.
  7. No spamming. If you aren't helping the person, don't post.
  8. If someone is trying to help you, don't get angry, just tell them that it didn't work/didn't help. Don't call them stupid or other things, it will only keep people from helping you.
  9. Don't complain about unfair server ops. We will just tell you to go to a different server. If a TA/GK is harassing you, report it to an admin, mod, here, who will take care of it.
If you are breaking any of these rules, you will probably be banned.
These rules only affect posts after this was posted.

Please read the rules