Toribash
Original Post
What classes are you failing?
Most of us are in school right now, correct? So, I'm just wondering:

Failing any classes, or behind in anything? Because I sure as hell am! Quick rundown: I have gotten a combined score of 4 points on the last three Physics tests I've taken, I have a History project I haven't started that was supposed to be done last Friday, I'm two weeks behind in my Math course (which is one of the speediest courses I've ever taken), I'm taking a final re-exam of Biology this Friday because of my grades AAAAND I haven't done my English homework. Also I haven't worked in my Programming course for about a month and a half.

So tell me /b/ /o/. What're you fucking up in?
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Fuuuuuuuuck, right when I just finished two tests too!

Dude, that sounds absolutely brutal.

Physics has been okay, since we get to use 1 sheet of paper for any info, and mine are pretty comprehensive, and my comp sci class is a total joke. My other two classes are fucking me over though.

I'm doing Diff Eq+Linear Alg, and our teacher absolutely SUCKS. I got a C on my first exam, and was able to get an A on my second only because of massive curves and I had the fortune of taking Linear Algebra in high school, which was what that test was over. The other folks in my class had to go off of what my teacher taught, which obviously wasn't helpful due to the massive curve :<
I have another test in the class on friday and most of us suck at this stuff. Worst part is that math is usually my best class.

But this semester Chemistry is really rough. Low 70's on both my tests so far, and our teacher really isn't generous with partial credit.

Homework wise, I'm ok though.

One of my friends is taking Digital Logic though. Class average in there is around a 35 (out of 100). Horrible stories.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Heh, chemistry. Last year, I jumped off Chemistry near the end of the course and erased it from my final graduation letter because I couldn't handle it.

Math, I'm doing okay in (even though I'm behind). We'll see how fucked I am once the test comes around, though.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I wish I could do that :<

The worst part is that I could've received credit for it due to AP courses I took in high school, but the premed path required me to retake it. Now that I've decided not to go to medical school, it literally does nothing but mess up my GPA. Sorely wish I dropped it during the first two weeks when it wouldn't have been marked on my records

I hate how in college, you can never be sure of how you are doing until you get the next test back, since every test can break you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
I'm redoing 2 classes I failed last year right now and it looks like I'm going to fail one again. Be jelly.
[o]
I am sucking at chem and maths

fuck those subjects
also french and latin
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
I wish I could study latin. Chartle, you bastard. :C
UPDATE: My physics exam went straight to hell forever. Turned that thing in 10 minutes after I got it handed to me. So that was win. As for biology... We'll seeeeee...
Last edited by Kraetyz; Mar 24, 2012 at 09:45 AM.
FUUUUCK. I found out today that I failed my last math test. Despite knowing all the problems except for 1. Total BS.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]