Toribash
Original Post
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Hello.
I wanted to introduce an Online First-Person Shooter (FPS) called Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download:
Client: http://42.pl/u/1E6O_etclient
Lastest patch: http://42.pl/u/1E6N_et260patch
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (also referred to as simply Enemy Territory, ET or WET) is a free multiplayer first-person shooter video game set during World War II. The game was relased on May 29, 2003.
The majority of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory servers run on various mods such as Jaymod, No-Quarter, ETpub and ETpro.

Game features:
5 playable classes (Soldier, Medic, Engeenier, Field ops, Covert ops),
User-created maps and mods,
Various weapons,
Ranking and advancement system,
Vechicles.

Classes:

Soldier:
The soldier is the only class that can use heavy weapons. They are: mortar, portable machine gun (MG42), flamethrower, and bazooka/Panzerfaust. On the No-Quarter mod the Venom machine-gun and the BAR (Allies) or StG44 (Axis) have been added as well. Leveling up gives the Soldier benefits such as the ability to run with heavy weapons (instead of being slowed down).

Medic:
The medic has the unique ability to drop health packs, as well as revive fallen players with a syringe. They also regenerate health at a constant rate, and have a higher base health than any other class, which makes them the most common class for close-in combat. When a player has achieved skill level 4 in medic, they get Self Adrenaline which enables them to sprint for longer and take less damage for a certain amount of time. Some of the medics act as Rambo Medics. Their emphasis is on killing rather than healing or reviving.

Engeenier:
The engineer is the only class which comes equipped with pliers, which can be used to repair vehicles, to arm/defuse (dynamite or land mines), or to construct (command posts, machine-gun nests, and barriers). As most missions require some amount of construction and/or blowing up of the enemy's construction to win the objective, and as defusing dynamite can be very useful, engineers are often invaluable, and one of the most commonly chosen classes. The engineer is also the only class capable of using rifle muzzle grenades.

Field ops:
The field ops is a support class which has the ability to drop ammo packs for other players, as well as call air strikes (by throwing a colored smoke-grenade at the target) and artillery strikes (by looking through the binoculars and choosing where they want the artillery support fired). This class has low initial health, but makes up for having an unlimited supply of ammunition.

Covert ops:
The covert ops is the only class which can use the scoped FG42 automatic rifle, the silenced Sten submachine gun (or MP-34 on some Mods), and a silenced, scoped rifle (M1 Garand for Allies, K43 Mauser for Axis). The covert ops has the ability to wear a fallen enemy soldier's clothes to go about disguised, throw smoke-grenades to reduce visibility temporarily, and place and remotely detonate explosive satchels. By looking through a pair of binoculars, the covert ops can spot enemy landmines, bringing them up on their team-map. The covert ops also shows enemy soldiers on the team-map.

Vechicles:

The game includes several types of vehicles (usually tanks, trucks, or trains). They are not player-controlled; rather, they have a preset path which they will follow when they are in good repair and a friendly player is nearby. Some have mounted machine-guns which players may use.
And some in-game screenshots:

Hope you like it. It's really worth playing.

Cheers.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfens...nemy_territory
Last edited by Syncr0; May 7, 2009 at 01:08 PM.
Played it for ages, but it finally bored me. It's epic game I may think about downloading it again. Especially if I could play with someone from this forum ^^

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
The same goes for me JTank, but then I need more HD space, hehe.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
I used to play this a long time ago, mostly on the train map and the one in the 2nd pic... like 4 years ago..

im going to go dl it again, great times, field op ftw.

[T]
#hi