Toribash
Original Post
VortexGames
I started to make my own games and Now i have my own company called VortexGames.
Now I need a team.
I have 7 games planned:

UltimateStuntRally[Rally]
A massive sandbox racing gamewith loops, jumps, cars, and other stunt things. driwing area is over 5km.

UltimateStuntRally 2[Rally]
A massivier sandbox racing gamewith loops, jumps, cars, and other stunt things. driwing area is over 10km.

VehicleFight[Rally]
Prepare for Fight. You have to shoot the enemies, defend your allies and be powerful. This game includes fully desctructuable buildings and powerful weapons and vehicles.

TheHorrorMaze [Horror]
You are in big maze with zombies vampires and other horror things.

TasteOfDust[Shooting/horror]
Taste the Dust. Fight for your lives.
You are in desert forces, then suddendly ground breaks and there comes zombies. You must kill all of them to save the desert forces. Game incudes many weapons and traits.

CityWorm[Fun/horror]
Massive city...
Defensless humans...
Horror worm...
Everything for great worm game.
Eat humans, destroy buildings and the army. Basically normal worm game but lots of funnier and better.
Also available against worm

Vortex (greatest) [Sandbox shooting]
Still secret. I'm gonna suggest this game to big game companys.
Only what I'm gonna say to everyone... It's greatest Sanbox game ever.
(I asked EA)

As I said I need a team.
I need some modellers, coders, and graphical artists.

Modellers:
-
-
-

Coders:
-
-
-
-

Graphic artist:
-
-
-

Beta Testers
-
-
-

I have made some piece of UltimateStuntRally. I can release it later.

And Of course a game making program. www.3drad.com Great program and easy to use.( If you have some other program you can send it in here)
So we can earn money if we are gonna sell games.
So there would be paymet if we are gonna get money.
This is your life change. Don't miss it.

~Verihyypp
My Market
Cheap items for beginners
I could help you out with beta testing, but eh I hope this is not fake or I will just waste my time.
Well, do you people have any experience making games?

If you want to sell it you'll need to create everything from scratch. You'll need to either make your own music or pay to use others. The games needs to be very solid, free from bugs and be something new.

Why should I buy a game from you when there is is already a million other games created by big game companies?

Look at mount and blade, it took years of beta testing so that they could release a bug free version of the game, that game was something new.

Suggesting a game to any game companies won't help that much if you are all on your own. I do not think you are exactly the only one with innoative ideas that you like to share with other companies, I am sure they recieve a few thousands or more every day, why would they choose any of them. It is just like spam.

I haven't yet seen any major company made a game becuse someone gave them an idea.

I seen on so many forums about so many people with these great projects, they all died out. Even the most professional ones.
Woah. You started your own company? Seriously? Awesome. I can volunteer for beta-testing. Just pm me or post here with your answer.

Oh and good luck.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
i can do modelling and graphics, if this is real, but im not going to make YOUR game for YOU for free, id need something for payment, even if its just a copy of the game and all future games on release

btw, im not great at either, but i can do them, hit me up in pm for details on stuff