Toribash
Original Post
LittleBigPlanet for Dummies: The Ultimate Guide
On LittleBigPlanet, I only play by myself, but if I could, I would tell people these things:

1. Water CAN be made on LBP, but it can be a big thermo-meter heater(takes up a lot of data on the level) and normally does not move "fluidly" acting like a bunch of gravel. :/ THIS IS NOT ANY FANCY FEATURES! JUST THE OUT-OF-THE-CASE GAME!

2. Springs can be powerful using dissolve and a really long, compressed spring. This involves Switches, a block, a spring connected to a non-moving object, and a dissolve block. Stretch the spring to 50+ and (while it doesn't move) put the dissolve block on the spring and make it non-moveable like Dark Matter or attached to the floor. make a pressure switch on the block and wire it to the dissolve. Jump on it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnddd...
^
.l
.l
.l
.l
.l
.l
.l
.l
.l
.l
.l ^
.l l
.l l
.l O .= you O= spring

I got the "Incredible Air!" trophy with it. :P

3. Things on one layer CAN interact with others, including walkers, Explosives, and attached objects.

Other Tips: When making sculptures, I recommend using metal, stone, etc that shows corners (rubber, darkmatter, etc blend shapes)
. When making levels with dissolves, winches, etc, I use emitters to reset them so other players aren't stuck. :/

If you want any tips or if you wish to comment, feel free to do so.

Also: NO I don't want this In the tutorials section. This is Gaming!
ヽ༼ل͜༽ノ