Toribash
Original Post
Rocketbirds - There can only be one Cock of War

One of our friends just finished his game:

Rocketbirds

Rocketbirds: Revolution!

You play as Hardboiled, a veteran soldier on a mission to free the city of Albatropolis from the grip of an evil empire. The demo is basically a tutorial that teaches you how the controls work, spread over three different locations with individual rooms to pass through.

Try it out now and see what it's like to be a real cock of war.
Gone Fishing
looks cool, but god i cant stand to play it

its so slow.

everything about it is slow, the actions, running, walking, firing... its like my brain is being eaten by maggots when i play it, because the pace pisses me off so much
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Well it is a fairly good game, the visuals are good, I specially like the blur-effect you get when jumping and such.

It is however not quite my type of game, I am sure people who are into "these" types of games are drooling over it. But I wouldn't go as far as buying it.

Decent game.
-= Insanity is all around us =-
I actually played this for nearly four hours straight without noticing. Yeah, I got pretty addicted to it. It's a really good game though, really fun. I like to roll around and shoot other birds. It makes me happy. I don't think I'll buy the game though, I'll just stick to the demo for now.