Toribash
Original Post
HAMMERFIGHT is out at last.
Yes, after more than a year, the game is finished.
Those of you who don't know what it is, just check this old funmotion section to get a preview. This was back when it was version 0.21, and even then it generated a lot of hype. Now the game is polished and has much more content.
New missions, weapons, items, re-modeled arena, and so on. My favorite addition is throwing weapons. Pretty badass.
Here's a trailer:

Here is the site where you can purchase the game for $6.14 in Russian. For English version go on Steam.
Last edited by Odlov; Nov 9, 2009 at 04:25 AM.
I remember playing a very old demo of this, Pretty damn fun game.
Id say well work 6$
Good chance ill invest some money into this, if i can figure out how...
Yes, trust me the game is great. It isn't all swinging heavy things at opponents either - there is a deep story and several paths you can take which lead to different endings.
It's amazing that 1 person did all this.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
The site is only in Russian, but the game itself has English dialogue as well as Russian.

Seriously? Hold on while i instantly go buy it.

But in any case, i'm a huge fan of this game. It's just so... Fantastic! I just love every part of it.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
If I can convince my parents this game is definitly being purchased.

Enjoyed the demo so much :3 Really liked disarming the enemies with the cool weapons so I could steal them
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Looks good, though I'm edgy about buying it and having the start up screen in russian. I wouldn't know how to navigate and such.
collect snots from the nose
Guys, mega sorry - apparently English version is still in the works.
I was a bit too hasty to assume it was already there, because the demo was in English as well.
So yeah...bummer.
It was called hammerfall before, I remember. I had played it up to this level with a machine which sends out pulses. Then the game just... stops. It shows the setting for a new scene, but nothing happens besides a music loop. People apparently have played beyond that point, so I hope that is fixed now. It was in english when i played it, well, there was a selector at the start. Whatever happened to that?

Anyway, the graphics and special effects are incredible for a 2D game.