Toribash
Original Post
We're Going to Oregon (and we'll probably die trying) Let's Play: Oregon Trail 2!!
Q/A

Q: So Stonewall, What is a Let's Play Thread?
A: It's very simple, really! It's where a user, me in this case because I'm a badass, makes a thread about a game, and the users of this board all play it together!

Q: How the hell does that work?
A: It's very simple, really! I post screenshots of where we are, so everyone knows what is happening, and then you all tell me what to do, I do it, post more screenshots and everybody has a grand time!

Q: Why don't I just play the game myself?
A: It's very simple, really! Everything is more fun with friends, that's why RedDevil and I are still living together. The sex is just too damned good.

Q: IRC channel?
A: It's very simple, really! #letsplay on irc.toribash.net. I'll be there, so questions can be answered etc.

Rules
  • Follow all board rules, although I do specifically allow images to help express your point, don't make them too large and don't be stupid. Making them stupid will lead to a useless post. ;o
  • Remember, Let's Play isn't about winning or losing, it's about having fun, so don't be too serious!
  • I hold executive rights here, for the most part. That doesn't mean I'll nazi ban you, but I reserve the right to delete posts. ;o

NOW WE'RE GOING TO OREGON GOD DAMNIT.

Ok, so as you can see we have some things that need decided! We need to decide what month we're leaving in (somewhere February through July), who's going with us, our occupation, and our skills!

CREW: As of yet, steveirwin, Jalis, siku, HomerDawkins, and Rhaken have signed up to join us on this epic journey! Party is full!

Here's the occupations page!

I vote we do something fun, like Pastor. Someone has to convert those heathens over in the Wild West! But eh, it's everyone's call so who knows.

Here's the skills page.

Remember, this is roleplay, so we need to pick skills based on what our character would do! AKA: A lawyer isn't going to be a sharpshooter, that makes no sense. Just keep that in mind, it keeps things interesting this way.

Alright guys, thread is here, pics are here, SO LET'S PLAY!

RECENT SHIT PAGE SIX, GET CAUGHT UP.
Last edited by Stonewall; Jul 17, 2009 at 08:17 PM.
I'm coming too.
If you are a pastor, then you get weekly wagon train moral boosts.
You must have some kickass sermons.
Last edited by evets; Jul 17, 2009 at 04:32 PM.
Now you faggots, if you're going to post here, also help with the gameplay! As of yet I'm a banker with no skills, and that's just plain bullshit, won't happen.

Get moving! :D
I say, if more then one person is going on this journey, we need to lay out some groundwork.
We need;
someone with trade skills
medical skills
sharpshooting skills
blacksmithing skills
and carpentry skills
weekly moral boosts are also good
I vote for butcher.

As for skills, I suggest you take:

Medical
Carpentry
Botany

EDIT: I also suggest you leave in february. Just because I like february.