Toribash
Original Post
i want a booster for just a month
Validity periods marked * indicate that purchasing this subscription is recurring, this means after the period is complete it will automatically be renewed. does this mean i cant cancel it so i pay 5$ a mionth and i want to use paypal

▲ ▲
nate456, don't worry.
If you buy a Toribooster for 1 month, it will be automatically stopped after one month, and you won't pay anymore.

If you take 2 months, you will have the Toribooster for 2 months and pay every months during 2 months
Gone
Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
nate456, don't worry.
If you buy a Toribooster for 1 month, it will be automatically stopped after one month, and you won't pay anymore.

If you take 2 months, you will have the Toribooster for 2 months and pay every months during 2 months

Really?

Because it used to just renew itself every month until you canceled it.
hi
Well, I bought a booster, then a month went by.. got an email from toribash saying about my subscription expiration and a new one which I didn't even pay for. I just kept it, and it took the $10 off me. Didn't really mind, but it better not happen again.
Originally Posted by 2Bash View Post
Well, I bought a booster, then a month went by.. got an email from toribash saying about my subscription expiration and a new one which I didn't even pay for. I just kept it, and it took the $10 off me. Didn't really mind, but it better not happen again.

Well, what the fuck ? It shouldn't re-subscribe automatically...
Would it be a bug ? It should be fixed then...
Gone