Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Lojes (just being bored) story part 1 of maby 3
The Freelance story.

Once upon a time, in the time when the dwarfs and elf’s still was fighting and a time where the dragons flew high above the clouds.

When Kai was young, like 4-6 years his mom told him stories about dragons and their riders. She also told Kai about a magic sword that one of the dragon-riders wield, Xeron, was its name. The sword was so powerful that the mighty dragon-rider, Tonakai finally died because of it.

Kais mom was murdered when he turned 10. Some people say that she deserved it, and some people not. Kai was at his first day in school when she got murdered. When he came home she was laying on the kitchen floor, all cowered in blood. When Kai saw her he swore that he was going to revenge her death.

Kai is now 16 years old and has just been of age so he decided to try to get that sword and revenge his mothers death. He went to his long known friends, Cabose, ConixNonimus and Deex. He managed to (with a little money) convince them to join him.

They started packing some some food that evening and they started their journey early next morning when it still was dark outside. They heard some dogs barking but otherwise it was quiet.

Next day:

Kai and his friends, Cabose, ConixNonimus and Deex had now come a bit on their journey.
- Hey, Kai! How long was this “journey” gonna be? Said Cabose.
- Umm…we’re soon there Cab…. Said Kai cause he didn’t wanna worry them.
- Heh…your just saying so…do you even know where we’re going? Said Deex
- Umm…yea…well at least I think so
- WHAT! U don’t know where we’re going!? Said Conix that definitely was the most nervous in the team.
- Umm…no…but the first person we meet are we going to ask of a direction to nearest town.
- Heh…and how did you think we should meet someone here?- YEAH! We’re in the middle of a fucking desert! Was Conix shouting out, almost scared to death.
- Ca…ah…just calm down Conix…everything is going to be just fine.
- Easy for you to say…you have nothing to loose!
- Shut the duck up everybody! Shouted Deex, pissed off.
- …
Then…from nowhere a guy was walking at the horizon. Everybody shouted out:
- HEY! WE’RE HERE!!!
The man turned his head and looked at us…then he waved. Kai and his friends started to run towards him and he started to walk towards them.

When they got closer they saw that the man was a white man and had a shaved head, and a white, opened, thin shirt. The man had black soft pants, and he wore no shoes.
- Whoa…nice to meet other people in this godforsaken desert...hehehee. Said the man when we got closer
- Hehe…yea…hey listen…what’s your name?
- Im Loje…and I live about 4km that way. He said and pointed to the horizon.
- In the desert!?
- Heh…no…there’s an city there.
- IT IS?! Can you take us there?
Conix shouted out hopeful
- Sure. No problem.
- Thanks
.They started walking that way and after a while, the new guy, Loje asked them:
- say…what’s four city boys doing out in the middle of the desert?
- Oh…were looking for a powerful swor
…said Cabose without thinking.
- SHUT UP. Whispered Kai loud and definite.
- Oh…maybe I can help. Said Loje quick.
- Umm…I don’t know…
- Aww come on! What sword are you guys looking for and what are you going to use it to?
- Umm…how do we know that we can trust you?
- …u cant
. Said loje with a smile on his face
- Hmm…why don’t we just tell him…we need someone that knows much about this places.
- …ok then…Loje…your in.

End of part 1…

Im working on part 2…it will be out in about a week….and I think there will be 3 parts….enjoy and pls....comment
Last edited by loje; Dec 3, 2007 at 08:41 AM.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
lol That's funny.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i will edit it soon....(i was to tired to edit the whole story when i put it here...)

Edit: now i have Edited the whole story.
Last edited by loje; Dec 3, 2007 at 08:42 AM.
lol...as I said...this was only part 1....2 moore parts to go....("at least" 2 moore parts)
lol very nice mr loje, lol tonakai is already dead XD, hmmmm wonder if ill get killed or slayin or meet even XD
UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
thanx!...oh...i said that tomorrow the 2nd 1 would be done....maby i should start working on that 1 :P