Toribash
Original Post
You ever going to fix this???
This has been a big issue for tournaments. Losers raging just before the winning player is about to win the TC Prize. This has been a problem for a long time and its still not fixed. In duels if your opponent leaves or pings they lose the game. In tournaments when you ping you are allowed to rejoin, so people use this to their advantage. The Moderators need to make it so people who quit during tournaments get knocked out. For example [Hawk]Toribashiu or however its spelt did this and the whole tournament starts again, for him to just rage again.
Attached Images
screenshot-02-14-57-50.jpg (8.4 KB, 30 views)
blue
pink
they cant change something properly there.
that got already often discussed, that its hard to make changes there. people who ping can rejoin is fine, and there cant be done nothing about that people ping on purpose
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I don't know why they havn't done this already.

How many legitimate DC's are there really? And if there is a lot, then maybe try and fix that problem or handle them on a case-by-case basis...
If he does it multiple times, take screenshots and send them to a GM or a smod (GM is better) and they can deal with him.
To be honest, I'm all for it counting as a loss - in tournaments only.
Dunno how that'd work though

But yeah, pm us if it happens a lot and we can try and do something about it, at least speak to the user
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
I don't know why they havn't done this already.

How many legitimate DC's are there really? And if there is a lot, then maybe try and fix that problem or handle them on a case-by-case basis...

It's nearly impossible to determine whether or not they were accidental or purposeful, and they are handle on a "case-by-case basis" if it happens multiple times.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
It's nearly impossible to determine whether or not they were accidental or purposeful, and they are handle on a "case-by-case basis" if it happens multiple times.

It's pretty obvious really...

And even if it's not, legit random unexpected DC's don't happen often enough for it to be an issue.
Look, it all depends the way you look at it. In my case, I don't think quick-tourneys are to gain TC, they are for experience. I know it's a bit frustrating when you try to win and boom, this random dude simply quits. It's not a matter-of-fact that he quit the game. This would have an effect on person's reputation in long term.
Just look at it from my point of view and it would simplify a lot of things.

Secondly, there are a lot of other serious issues to fix before this one. So you have to close your eyes on it in a way.
Last edited by MrGarry; Jun 3, 2013 at 04:15 PM.
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Closing this due to it starting to become a debate between people who post. Besides the point, the question was already answered.