Toribash
Original Post
Got JSnuffMARS duel replays?
Hi,

Does anyone have my original duel replays, I'd like to see them and review my style if possible.
P.s. yes I deleted my old TB cause I thought I'm not coming back :P
I only got replays of you shoveling me during 20k duels on my old Pc, I can search for them tomorrow. But they were created in 2014 so idk if you're still interested in reviewing your style. (Early 2014)
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
You style was to shit play what is there to review?

You were one of the most hated duelers I don't think anyone would save replays against you.
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
I only got replays of you shoveling me during 20k duels on my old Pc, I can search for them tomorrow. But they were created in 2014 so idk if you're still interested in reviewing your style. (Early 2014)

That's cool. The more the replays the better, I'd fancy if you can sends it to me.
Originally Posted by Keattie View Post
You style was to shit play what is there to review?

You were one of the most hated duelers I don't think anyone would save replays against you.

I'm happy, I was the best lifter of the time for some time. I came back from a 2 year layoff and just after 3 weeks of practice I dueled in 400k in one day. Anyway, if you'd go outside of your puffy-perfect world of random wins. That is, clap fair-play not-taking action. You'd see that, people now still lift in duels and do it to win because it works. Because it's taking action to win rather than holding hands, doing nothing and then complaining why you lost. For second no idea who are you alt, but you've probably used dmkicks and lifts as well, most likely even shovels, all of you do. How is that logical 'blaming' me for like doing same stuff you do, but doing it better and getting more duel TC?

For the fact later in duels I'm pretty sure I only lifted like 1/3 of the time, tops. Otherwise I'd go for takedown, counters and many kinds of dmkicks. That's on ABD, on lenshu3ng I was good in 2013 but been not very good ever since. In boxshu I was fair, but I'd mostly rely on evading first contact.

Anyway, for the matter of fact no I don't believe in being a shitplayer. In fact I'm proud as a regular Toribash player of all the big duels I won and that close match I had vs SainTD in $1k tourney and the crazy saves and unescapable takedowns I've done and all the moves I'd learned to do and executed or stolen and reused efficiently.

If there's one thing I'm not proud of, it's not going even deeper in the research and raking in way more duel TC which I could've done if I took it easier and was a wee bit more organized. That's of Toribash. Othewise it's just a game for me so it's not like very important to me. If you want to complain, make a valid complain directed to me and don't use term "shitplay" as I've no idea what a guy who dmkicks and lifts and point holds like all of you alts do and all the players do, at least sometimes, is specifying by that term?
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Jul 23, 2015 at 11:47 PM.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
That's cool.

I'm happy, I was the best lifter of the time and if you go outside of your puffy-perfect world of random wins, people now still lift in duels and do it to win because it works. Because it's taking action to win rather than holding hands, doing nothing and then complaining why you lost.

For the fact later in duels I'm pretty sure I only lifted like 1/3 of the time, tops. Otherwise I'd go for takedown, counters and many kinds of dmkicks. That's on ABD, on lenshu3ng I was good in 2013 but been not very good ever since. In boxshu I was fair, but I'd mostly rely on evading first contact.

Anyway, for the matter of fact no I don't believe in being a shitplayer. In fact I'm proud as a regular Toribash player of all the big duels I won and that close match I had vs SainTD in $1k tourney and the crazy saves and unescapable takedowns I've done and all the moves I'd learned to do and executed or stolen and reused efficiently.

If there's one thing I'm not proud of, it's not going even deeper in the research and raking in way more duel TC which I could've done if I took it easier and was a wee bit more organized.

If you were in a boxing match would you blame your loss or whatever on the guy punching you with jabs and straights because you didn't want to get punched?

So anyway no offence taken. If some kids blame me for shitplay, I guess you're just stupid and no offence taken. If you want to give me constructive criticism; consider that "shitplay" is not even a valid term and
you have to make your complaint more specific for me to consider it in any way.

Brilliantly said, no one can control how you play.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by EvaUnit01 View Post
I have this one, but no others, sorry:
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...85&postcount=6

nice

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/profile.ph...ditattachments
There's all the replays that you've ever posted on the forums.

Thanks, yet it seems it's mostly me trolling with fastly-hacked SP replays :C