Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Getting toribash Wii
Nice idea dude!
I want like 1 year ago what the blood was like on Wii
Now i cant have toribash on Wii...
You know the reasons *R.I.P Wii*
Anyone know how to get it without the store?
Moved to rapid threads.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Sounds more like he wants the Wii version of toribash up again.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Wont happen, Nintendo killed the Wii's shop & online games. Unless you plan on handing over the retarded amount of money it costs to make a console version it wont be appearing again on anything else.

So what happened to the wii? I'm interested about this, even though I never owned a wii.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Wont happen, Nintendo killed the Wii's shop & online games. Unless you plan on handing over the retarded amount of money it costs to make a console version it wont be appearing again on anything else.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by sicmo View Post
So what happened to the wii? I'm interested about this, even though I never owned a wii.

Nintendo discontinued all wii game servers' support, nothing we can do about it.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Unless you plan on handing over the retarded amount of money it costs to make a console version it wont be appearing again on anything else.

Kickstart Toribash for 3DS
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.