Toribash
Original Post
3.9 to 3.91
I was playing 3.91 for the first time and i find out that when you touch your own body, you get damage.

After this, i played a lil bit of multiplayer and i saw the same thing.

If you are playing with the 3.91 and your opponent is usin the 3.9 version, then consequently he gets advantage?
secso
What are you saying?
Already playing with version 3.91 since it was released and never experienced such thing.
I also make singleplayer replays and already played a bit on Multiplayer and I never saw the problem you described.

By the way, did Self-Damage was on when you experienced that problem or you played with default settings?
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
LMY: when u go to single player, go to options, game setup, and where it says Damage:2 change that to 1 (it could say 3 also)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
LMY: when u go to sing e player, go to options, game setup, and where it says Damage:2 change that to 1 (it could say 3 also)

Ok, srry , i didnt know about it... I was playing taekkyon in the blackbelt server with damage=1 and i had self-damage ;p anyways thx for explaining me it
secso