Toribash
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
im not going to spend my time making criticism for something that you spent no time on
every video you post, we tell you to put more time into them and make them longer, but nothing ever changes, i dont get why you're bumping the thread when you'll just say "too lazy to make it longer cba" when thats the only useful criticism you'll receive until you do something about it

this again.
also having sound effects for each gun but an auto is sort of an annoying inconsistency.

this looks really really really similar to your last one, why not just make the last one longer?
Last edited by cat; May 15, 2016 at 07:43 PM.
Originally Posted by uhm View Post
this again.
also having sound effects for each gun but an auto is sort of an annoying inconsistency.

this looks really really really similar to your last one, why not just make the last one longer?

when i have time and motivation to make something over 15s maaaaaaybe

i didn't want to use sfx at all but it sounded good so i said fuck it

looks similar because i added a blurry glint

ps: i spent 2 weekss on and off (obviously) working on this. I don't have free time i do this as stress relief
Last edited by Velair; May 15, 2016 at 08:59 PM.
damn im gettin old
well it was an improvement..

I can see what your shooting for the first 2 clips

then that last clip again seems like u just threw in there because i cant see what your shooting at even though the +5 did show it was blended to well to notice on the first time watching it

its getting better tho.. and make something longer still ;p
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
would be nice if you finished one of these that had a proper ending or some sort of outro, seeing as thats an important part of an edit
red effect at 0:03 was cool
run cine at 0:10 was nice
That velo on the running cine was really nice, I would have never thought to reverse it there but you made it work. You have shown that you are capable of making really good edits, but I think that you could easily make an edit that's about 30 seconds long in the time it takes you to make two of these.
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
would be nice if you finished one of these that had a proper ending or some sort of outro, seeing as thats an important part of an edit
red effect at 0:03 was cool
run cine at 0:10 was nice

really appreciate the good words.
next thing i work on will probably have a proper ending, it's just this edit was based off a certain atmosphere that i felt would feel better if it ended abruptly.

Originally Posted by Darkonix View Post
well it was an improvement..

I can see what your shooting for the first 2 clips

then that last clip again seems like u just threw in there because i cant see what your shooting at even though the +5 did show it was blended to well to notice on the first time watching it

its getting better tho.. and make something longer still ;p

thanks

Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
That velo on the running cine was really nice, I would have never thought to reverse it there but you made it work. You have shown that you are capable of making really good edits, but I think that you could easily make an edit that's about 30 seconds long in the time it takes you to make two of these.

funny thing about that reverse is that it wasn't on purpose LOL
i'll make longer stuff when it's the summer, but i have a bunch of stuff to do
damn im gettin old
I'm not sure about the lighting in the video, it's too bright. Also, the fast transitioning is a little bit weird. Other than that, it does look nice.
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
I'm not sure about the lighting in the video, it's too bright. Also, the fast transitioning is a little bit weird. Other than that, it does look nice.

bright like my vision when im high ))) jk but not really

but thanks

also half speed :
damn im gettin old