Toribash
Original Post
[VID] First tb edit
Hello. This is my very first toribash edited video. So ..

CNC ARE APPRECIATED
Last edited by Frutzi; Jun 15, 2015 at 11:51 PM.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=517833
The very first toribash edit ! :)

^fixed

when the link is www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSQgqZSVsyU, you only need to put the cSQgqZSVsyU between the [YOUTUBE] tags

In terms of the actual video, not bad for a first try. You know what sync is which is nice, even if it was a little off-time at points. The pancrop is wayyy too much though, it makes the video very hard to watch. You should also work on your camerawork, your keyframing felt really messy

In terms of the music, I've heard both of these songs very recently in videos. The small bit of the second song you played was really random and unecessary imo. It didn't flow into a second song, you just stuck a bit of another song on the end which was odd.

You have a lot of work to do but I look forward to seeing more from you
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Im very thankful MOOP !! I will try to improve as much as i can. I just cant get any other ideas without pancrop
Last edited by Frutzi; Jun 15, 2015 at 11:52 PM.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=517833
The very first toribash edit ! :)
was good for starter
make sure everything is in frame while keyframing so we can see whats going on and chill out on the camera movement

dank music until you added the 2nd one

if you can't find any songs could I recommend some?
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
0:20 is nice. Weird song tho, somehow. Really nice first video.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.