Hello my friends, here is one of my best set i ever made i think
I just love it and now im presenting it to you
Size is 512x as always
Worked in phcs6
Time : idk
CnC and rate will be apreciated.

up for request
Very well made.
The head looks super fancy, so is the hands.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I like the hands and the head, but it doesn't go with the body. Seems like you took head and hands and put it on a minimalistic set. Still love the art, I just think it doesn't flow so well here.
Curious aren't you.
Wtaf, this is so good. omg. the head is perfectly detailed + nice color collab
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
I like the head and hands.
I don't think the rest of the set really matches but overall its a great set and very well made.
Also the wrinkles on the sides of the hands are a bit pointless and look like they are there to just fill space.
I'd personally remove them and add shadows or get a reference to where the lines should go to make it look better.
Last edited by Justin; Jun 14, 2015 at 04:46 PM.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Originally Posted by Advens View Post
Gonna remake the body, should i go on crazy cartoon stuff?

You should.

Your minimalistic or whatever you called bodyparts isn't that bad. You can just make another set with them.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Idk maybe it's just me but the name "The Last King" makes me want to see the body and legs be something obviously cartoon style but with the looks of lord of the rings maybe or one of the elven kings armor.
👹 Bushido Member 👹