Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] kradoxtb's Fox Head
Hey again everyone! I was recently requested by Kradoxtb to make him a version of his signature fox in my style.
I decided to use the really colorful theme I used a while back for some other Toribash animal head textures.
What do you guys think so far?
Used/using Photoshop CS6
Edit: Kradox didn't like the eyes so I changed it into something crazier

Edit2:

Edit 3:
I still have to work on the ears, and extra details on the hair.

Edit 4:
This is pretty much it!
Just waiting for kradoxtb to tell me what he thinks.
One adjustment I might do is moving the mouth and nose farther from the eyes.
Last edited by Julespino; Jun 11, 2015 at 05:22 AM.
So far, it's not on the same level as your Gargoyle and Tiki heads. Although as it is a really early WIP, i believe that will change.

Fox with hair? I don't like the idea. Personally i'd really make it fox. A 'real' fox. Animals with hair is seen quite often already. Go, experiment, do something different, challenge yourself! Although if kradox and you like the idea, then it's of course not for me to say. It'd be something not seen nearly as much though.

I'm looking forward to more progress though, i believe this one will come out good anyway.
It's All About Expansion
That face is just derp in the cool way, really nice colors you put there.

The hair looks weird tho, add more effects will be awesome.
The tongue is nice. Teeth looks nice, but no rainbow please.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Well the style is going to be different, so it won't be the same as the Gargoyle or the Tiki mask but yes, it still has a long way to go. Thanks Jodarok! hehe

And thanks Raiken, I haven't really started on the hair lol, that's just the first layer.
What do you mean no rainbow?

Update!

Go for the hair.
The colors you put on the teeth. It looks weird.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
your style is really amazing and unique Jules, keep it up!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Let me see the watermarked flat of the new one.
- made in Indonesia