Toribash
Original Post
I Think Im leaving.
Yes.

I'v been with this clan for 5 months and 12 days.
Within these 5 and a half months I grew hated by most tf members and was up for kicking. I a few months later I became your co-leader.I do not think that I am any more of a contributing factor to this clan and think that it is time for me to pass on my co-leadership and move on.

Your new Co-leader is Lucas. Lucas has been with this clan for a very long time. After being inactive becuase of Wow he came back to Triforce. Lucas deserved the Co-leader position more than me and I think that It would be more beneficial to have him is co-leader again.

Before I leave Il going to type some stuff up about the people on the roster And I will say anything I truly think about you.

Alessandro - Your avatar was better before, when I first joined Tf. You have been a wonderful clan mate/leader.

Sepulcher - You have been a wonderful clan mate. You are always entertaining and have a good eye for picking avatars.

Notywq - Activity was not always your think.You are not selfish at all and are fun to be around.

LucasGod - You too are fun to be around and have a nice spamzor vocabulary. You deserve Co-Leader more than me.

BASHER515 - Bye basher. You are really to much of a goodygood and talk like we are at the business meeting.

SilentStrike - If you get back to reading this I don remember much about you. I remember you were a peoples person and were real fun to be with.

Carrick - Good luck with your German teacher. You had a real fun personality and you had a noob move in your avatar. =D

Murmayder - I love you. not. You were real fun and one of the more active members when I was a nub.

Faint - Probably never read this but what the heck. I remember have a mini clan war against Revo with you in my aikido server. You have a real big sig.

alien0 - I remember not liking you when you are new. You have a good eye for avatars and can be real fun to be around.

organ - I remember recruiting you. You have a awesome personality. You will probably never see this though.

Chub - Um who are you. I don't remember you. I think you joined and then you went inactive.

MD - FOOT. You two have an ownage personality and you would bring spamzors to our forums. Like good ol' days. You remind me of archarrow.

Wildfire16 - You have amazing talent with art. I know you will be a major benefit to this clan.

ShoopWhoop - Dark, We joined at the same time. Me and you hated each other. =D

balls fell offhewell Triforce.
Lul veb did that ^
Farewell Triforce
Take that veb. Using your own forums against you.

Forum mods I have already edited the roster.
Last edited by Ramenlover; Nov 29, 2008 at 11:29 PM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
DON'T LEAVE US.
Especially not with Lucas as co-leader.

He'd rape me daily. <.<

No seriously, Don't leave. I still want to get to know you.
Every clan i've been with.. have died..
SXC, and Kick.. Both died cause the leaders/co-leaders left.
Please don't do like they did, To be honest.
You're one of the most awesome people i know.
And also.. You're like.. the only one that accepted my foot..ness..
If anyone hated you, I bet it was because they were jealous of your personality.
Don't even think about leaving, I wont accept it.
I like you man, Don't leave.

<3
Last edited by MD; Nov 30, 2008 at 12:17 AM.
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
MD <3

Sorry to let you down.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
nonononoNOOOO
D: please why do you have to leave man
i thought i wouldnt contribute to the clan more when i became a forum mod...
buut i never left, and. lucas leader? >.>
I thought that was my desicion
what ever dude. Ill miss ya mate, cya
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Lucas = Co-leader.

Not like I'm leaving for good. I tend to check forums of clans that I have left.
D: w/e i forgot to put co there lol
anyway, you coulda put effort to edit belts and dans, and clan news
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
If you want I'm always on #triforce irc Chanel.
NO!!! Why exactly are you leaving?!
Originally Posted by Ramenlover, who is not in Triforce anymore, but will always be in my heart ♥ >.>
I do not think that I am any more of a contributing factor to this clan and think that it is time for me to pass on my co-leadership and move on.

ah what? I've been in this clan even before it got official and I am still a contributing factor! You too! There's no reason for you to leave! We'll miss you so much!
Retired Player
If you don't have the patience to read it, then you don't deserve him.
>:U
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees