Toribash
Original Post
Help finding game
Ok i want a fun game not online with multiplayer people and must be free. it has to be a game you just walk about doing anything. no missions no tasks nothing. I want be really grateful to person who helps me
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Stick RPG. Free online game, very simple and it keeps you occupied for maybe a day or so. If this isn't what you're after then I don't care.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
thanks for your help marco but i want it abit more realistic. i forgot to add that on first post
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Want realistic sandbox ?
Get S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl,you can explore freely without doin' missions.
Centuries Of Damn
thanks ill check it out
played roblox was fun but i kinda got to old for it in my opinion
umm.. if you want a small file. play sumotori dreams. if you want no file at all. play Powder game or Stick Arena. if you want a moderate file. play Toribash. if you want a big file. play walabers trampoline. if you want a huge File Download a torrent on GMOD and SC source
The soul should fly from me, and i will turn into an brutish beast -Marlowe, Dr. Faustus