Toribash
Original Post
Anyone bought Toricredits here?
Hello I was wondering if anyone here has used Toribash's official third-party reseller site First Meta Exchange to buy/sell Toricredits?
The rates look pretty awesome, US$ 1.25 for 5000 TC. Can check out the website here: firstmetaexchange.com
That's a very very bad rate. If you buy off the forums (Make a thread in items in market section) then you can most likley get 1 USD = 10,000-15,000 TC.

Edit: Got ninja'd
Yea they used to have people who sold them for better rates but their shops got closed down
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Yea they used to have people who sold them for better rates but their shops got closed down

they're not closed down. due to the new rules its just not allowed to open up a shop with less then 500k TC.

also, the rates are bad obv. most users here sell it for USD/12-15k
Known sellers are:
memo3322 - $1/11k
missuse: - $1/12k
Toast - $1/12.5k
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Woah okay thanks for the info. I saw how Toribash was selling at US$5 for 5000 TC so i thought the rate was good :O
WOOHOO
Originally Posted by Jimbobwe View Post
Known sellers are:
memo3322 - $1/11k
missuse: - $1/12k
Toast - $1/12.5k

fee and crux as well